The support of our community is essential to helping Kids Voting succeed. Get involved and support this important program! Kids Voting needs:
- Over 100 volunteers to staff Kids Voting polling locations or help manage ballots on Election Day.
- Businesses and organizations to “adopt-a-precinct” on Election Day and provide volunteers.
- Volunteers to help organize the program as part of the community steering committee.
- Tax deductible donations to support curriculum materials, ballot printing and precinct supplies.
- In-kind donations of printing, supplies and food for events.
Polling Location Sponsors
We thank the businesses, churches and organizations who have partnered with us in the past to help staff polling locations on Election Day. This program would not be possible without their help. Let us know if you or your organization would like to help on November 6, 2018.
- Precinct 1, West Middle School – Shakopee High School Democracy in the Schools Class
- Precinct 2, Central Family Center- Shakopee Rotary Club
- Precinct 3, Fire Station No. 1 – Canterbury Park
- Precinct 4, Red Oak – River Valley Church
- Precinct 5, Lions Park Youth Building – Shakopee Lion’s Club
- Precinct 6, Community Center – Shakopee Chamber of Commerce
- Precinct 7, First Presbyterian Church – Boy Scout Troop #218
- Precinct 8, Shakopee Police Station – American Legion Women’s Auxiliary
- Precinct 9, Faith Lutheran Church – Shakopee Community Education Advisory Council
- Precinct 10, Shakopee Area Catholic School – SACS Students and Parents
- Precinct 11, Cross of Peace Church – Valleyfair
- Precinct 12, Eagle Creek – Shakopee Public Utilities
- Jackson Town Hall, HyVee Shakopee Volunteers